1. A moon of Jupiter.
2. Physical surroundings where life may exist.
3. Substance that is thought to be ejected onto the surface through cracks.
4. Name given to a type of molecule being ejected.
5. A large body of water.
6. Another moon of Jupiter.
7. Transportation device used for travelling in space
8. These measurements suggest evidence of an underground ocean.
9. Enceladus is described as a moon of Saturn and also another.
10. Percentage difference between the density of water and ice.
11. 8. Substance that is thought to be ejected onto the surface trough cracks.
12. Movement caused by an eccentric orbit.
13. The pole where a change of gravitational force exists
14. The ejected water is said to be.