1. Number of particles per unit volume.
2. How fast the molecules are vibrating The average kinetic energy.
3. The initial substances in a chemical reaction.
4. Something that speeds up a reacon but doesn't get used up itself.
5. What is formed as a result of a chemical reaction.
6. This speeds up how fast the atoms are moving.
7. Particles need to do this to react
8. Products and reactants both form a chemical.
9. This increases the number of particles per unit volume.
10. Biological Catalysts.
11. Particles of matter are in constant ...
12. The name given to energy of movement.