1. Name given to icy areas at the top and bottom of the planet.
2. Extremely large collection of tiny water droplets in the atmosphere.
3. Imaginary line running around the centre of the Earth.
4. Name given to the southernmost continent.
5. Large storm born in the tropics with wind speeds greater than 120km per hour
6. Violent movement of the Earth's crust.
7. Covers 70 of the Earth's surface.
8. Time taken to complete one rotation of the Earth's orbit around the Sun.
9. Force which holds the Earth in orbit around the Sun.
10. The Earth relies on this for light and heat.
11. Name given to the layer of air surrounding the Earth.