During a car testing trial a small test car was driven along a road. The car was timed at intervals by an electronic timer.
The following data was obtained from reading directly from the digital readout. Fill in the missing gaps.
1. Plot a distance versus time graph.
- Describe the motion of the car:
ii) during the first 60 seconds
i) during 60 to 100 seconds
- Plot a speed versus time graph of the car’s motion.
4. Describe the motion of the car:
i) during the first 210 seconds
ii) during 240 to 300 seconds
5. Calculate the acceleration of the car from the graph during the first 210 seconds. Show all