Move upMove downToggle panel: CROSSWORD SHORTCODE:
1. Magnesium and oxygen react together to form magnesium oxide and this gas.
2. When zinc reacts with water it forms not the oxide but this zinc salt.
3. Iron reacts with hydrochloric acid to form what iron salt plus hydrogen.
4. These properties do not involve chemical reactions.
5. Positively or negatively charged atom.
6. Chemical symbol for iron.
7. Can be beaten into a sheet.
8. Particle in metals that moves and can form an electric current.
9. Can be drawn into a thin wire.
10. Fast oxidation of a metal.
11. The name of the metal series which shows how fast they react.
12. The shininess of a metal