In groups, or by yourself, visit a library and write a report to describe and explain one of the
- The cause of the wind.
- The reasons for a sea breeze.
- How a tornado forms.
- How the coat on a polar bear keeps it warm.
- How a lizard living in a desert maintains a constant body temperature.
- Describe the major causes of continental drift.
- Try any other example of heat transfer which your teacher agrees to.
Instructions for the research:
• Design your report in poster form.
• Once completed, present your poster to report on your findings.
• Produce a brief one page summary of your poster. A class set should be photocopied by your teacher.
Pin the poster to the wall of your classroom.