What happens when an error occurs with the replication of DNA in human beings?
Ask research questions such as:
1. Does a disease form? If so what is its name?
2. Will the organism survive?
3. Are there genetically inherited mistakes?
4. Are there medical treatments available for any mistakes?
Present a report to your teacher on your findings in written or electronic format:
In your report include:
• An aim or purpose for the research.
• A method that you use to carry out the research.
• The results of your findings.
• A conclusion. This should state whether or not you have achieved your aim.
• Possible further research options beyond the topic.
• Any limitations to the research or areas for improvement.
• A reference list of material, books or websites you used.