In groups of 4 to 6 design a poster which describes bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Resources and Equipment
• Library or Internet
• A3 paper
• A4 coloured paper
• Glue sticks
• Felt pens or crayons or colouring in pencils
• Pencils and rubbers
- Assign roles to the group members:
Leader, Timekeeper, Researcher(s), Equipment, Designer.
- Each member is assigned a role in designing a part of the poster, e.g. 2 members on viruses, 2 members on
bacteria, 2 members on fungi.
- Each member designs part of the poster. Assigned roles are managed concurrently.
- Once the posters are complete they can be presented to the class.
- The posters can then be pinned to the classroom wall.